Thursday, April 29, 2010

Welcome all you iNSD revelers!! Hope you are having a merry scrapping time on this blog hop.

But before I get rolling on why you came to my blog, (just bear with me) can you believe the happens at the Lilypad!!! How cool is that to have some of the best guests ever come back!!! And did you see all the goodies. Holy Crumbs A Lot!! I hope you saved your pennies for iNSD 'cause there is absolutely something for everyone. And then there is games and challenges too!!! So much fun!! Oh oh and chats. I love, love some chats!! Hopefully you will see me there!!

Okay, enough of the ranting. Here is my QP -


Now now don't applaud. I know you love it. Ha ha!! Well actually I hope you do. Cause it's all your should you choose to download.
You can download it here .
(p.s. I fixed the link. Sorry it wasn't working. Sometimes I'm such a dork.)

And once you are all done there, you can scamper on off to Eryn's Blog.

Before you run off -- Thanks for stopping by my brand spankin' new blog. Have a great iNSD!!

21 comments:

  1. This url won't work - it is asking me to sign in to my Box account. I never was asked for that before when going to download something at Box. I will check back later, hope you can fix it as your quick page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the link to work either. Your QP is
    awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for this awesome page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quickpage but your link is not working. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally applauding this is awesome!!! thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blog is beautiful and so is the QP - Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kick-ass quick page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for your adorable gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having heart palpitations. Love is not a strong enough word to describe how I feel about this QP. YOU. ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you - this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a totally FUN QP! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute flowers. Thanks for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog - and fantastic QP! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete