Monday, December 13, 2010

Yoooooo Hooooooo - It's me again. Sorry it's been so dang long. I always have the hardest time deciding if I want to create or chat about it. Well so far, create has won out. LOL

But I'm here today for you...

And you are here today for...

WISH LIST

Good Golly Miss Molly is this sucker gooooorgeous. Quick put it on your wish list or better yet, go snag it and scrap your wish list!! (That is one of the awesome challenges with this kit at CatScrap, lol. I mean you might as well win something good as long as you are wishing, right!)
You can grab this goodie at CatScrap and The Lilypad. (I know like an explosion of awesomeness!!!)

What you say you need a little sampling???!! Well lucky for you, you are following a blog hop. Here you go:
http://www.box.net/shared/cm7pohiqd3

Hope you enjoy your little present from me to you. Happy Holidays!!!

Ready to move on to the Melanie's blog. Wassel on to http://tappingthedreamtree.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love the clustering! Thank you for the QP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice layout! Thank-you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx

    ReplyDelete