Wednesday, July 6, 2011


So if I'm updating my blog, then yup that means another awesome CatWalk and another awesome CS blog hop. WHOOOT

And all I have to say is thank goodness Juliana Kneipp had this kit ready when I got home. So perfect for the pictures I snapped on Grandpa's boat!


Like it. Cool. Then feel free to grab the QP below:

You can grab the qp here: http://www.box.net/shared/am1hil96y675s4txftuz

Now off you go to the next hop - Elaine's home (which I totally stalk by the way. She doesn't know it, but I can't help it. Such cute daughters!!) - http://ultracoolmama.com

Thanks and have a cool summer!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! Didn't know I had a stalker!!!
    Love that QP btw!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this amazing QP Claire!!!!
    xoxo
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this QP is amazing! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you Claire for putting this together! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one so much! THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your generosity and talent with each of your beautiful gifts

    ReplyDelete