Thursday, August 18, 2011

CatScrap officially turns 5 Today!!! Whoooot. Happy Birthday CatScrap!!!!

I truly can't believe it's been five years. I haven't been around CS quite that long, but I do remember being a CT member for birthday #3 so I suppose I've been around almost as long. I've seen plenty of good scrappers and designers come and go. I definitely miss some of the old faces. But I always love welcoming new ones too. You never know others will inspire you. One thing is for sure, CatScrap is still inspiring me after all these years.

Oh there I go on with my reminiscing. Sorry....what you heard there was a party or something...blog hop....or something.....yup!! And here you can pick up not one but TWO pages.
I'll lay mine out first for ya:
Here is my layout in full view:


If you oh so love, and I oh so hope you do, you can grab it here: http://www.box.net/shared/52vxg8eg21k9pn8cux9b

And thanks so the talented Raji you can also pick up this one:

Looooove eeeet? Then grab it here: http://www.box.net/shared/s261t22lk6oaemj2om6n

Now while I'm at it (PRIZE ALERT) I should let you know there are plenty of opportunities to grab the kit that made this beauty and lots of other goodies on CatScrap FB/Twitter/Blog, and and and there are challenges going on with the bonanza prize of a $25 GC to CatScrap up for grabs. So head to the forum and check check that out. (oh and course a killer sale in the shop, lol)

Hope you enjoy the QP and the celebration - kitty CatScrap style!

Now run along to Jassie's blog http://jassiescraps.blogspot.com/ and scoop up some more pages!







2 comments: