Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project Life - Week 3 (and a small feebie)

So yes apparently I am on my own little schedule. And yes, I realize that if it takes me 2 weeks (or more) to finish one week...I'm up a creek. But I don't care. As sweet Andrea said "I'm My Own Boss". There. That's all I have to say about that.

This week I did more on using my digital stash. I have an incredible amount of fun frames to use and could not resist this "Happy Moments" frame I found...so perfect for the picture. I also used a text box on a picture. I had not used that treatment before and found it super easy. That will probably show up more often on my pages. It does seem to be easier than actually physically writing on the pictures since I have been printing in Glossy.






















In addition, this week...I finally had a need to include some schtuff! Yay. My daughter got an international package and I COULD NOT resist saving the postage. It was way cool. But how, how, how. I found my inspiration on one of Jasmin's pages...a pocket! So I took one of Becky's cards, cut off the circle, stapled it to another card and voila!




And finally...this week I also found a need to hide some journaling. I have to admit, this is way to fun since I have not been able to do this digitally for years. But I didn't really want to go the pocket route again...so I made up some fun digitally.

Now I did have to make a little protector for us, a la Ali Edwards. And although at first it was a super pain, I realized my mistake was using a dull needle. That is the secret...sharp needle. After that it was so easy peasy I know that I will so be doing small protectors ALOT more!

And since I had to make up a digital piece for this...I thought why not share. If you likie and want to use...feel free to grab this

HERE: http://www.box.com/s/io5c61dg00crteren23i

There is no TOU so use and abuse to your pleasure how you see fit. Just leave me a little comment of appreciation so my ego gets a little lovin.

A little direction though you say --- Type where you want. To hide the journaling type on the big arrow and to the left of it. Then cut it all out. Fold in the arrow and paste the arrow (with the black line around the inside) on top of the arrow. HTH




1 comment: