Saturday, April 21, 2012

CatScrap Blog Hop


Whooo hooo.  Another Catscrap Blog Hop!!  Did you see the new Catwalk.  Soooooo Lush and Goooorg!
 And who doesn't need a pack of Journal cards!!

Sooooo here is my offering:
 I made it with Ju Kneipp's Always Spring and Little Butterfly Wing's Grandma's Garden.  I just adore them both!!  You can grab it here:  https://www.box.com/s/b2ce04d4799ba19dbc5d

Now run on off to Lilja's beautiful blog!  http://liljatr.blogspot.com/

Hope you have a lovely spring and ENJOY the hop!!

10 comments:

  1. oh claire, these are amazing!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Your cards are gorgeous and on box.net, so I can actually download them. So many are on 4-shared and I can't get them. You cannot even imagine how frustrating it is , so thanks again - a great big thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are great ! Thank you. libbywilko

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for doing such a great job & for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool and fun! I am on a journaling card hoarding spree, and I just came across this blog hop. Catscrap has transformed, but I'm so grateful you have still have these cards available. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cool and fun! I am on a journaling card storing spree, and I only ran across this website bounce. Catscrap has converted, yet I'm so appreciative you have still have these cards accessible. Much obliged to you. claires discount codes

    ReplyDelete