Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
I'm in love with the Mailman this week!! Now yes, I've been stalking him for the sketchbook, but lo and behold, he brought me another surprise too!!

See this, this is the realization of a dream. It's been hard work, sweat, tears and worry. It all started, such a LONG TIME AGO, when I first opened my very first issue of Creating Keepsakes. I was thrilled, amazed, but most of all I said I want to create art like that!!! So yes, it has finally happened, I've been published in CK!! Yay Me.

Now I can't help think that all dogs have a lucky day now and then, but Thank you soooo much editors of CK. IT is such an honor!!


Now see this? This next item is creating such calamity with my emotions, lol. On the one hand I am so excited to get this project started. And on the other hand, if I start this project, I might ruin it. Yup this is for real. So I'm working up the nerve (and to be quite honest, I've been scrapping like a maniac) to crack it open and get busy. I'm sure excited will win sooner than later.
Now that you've waited, I've got good news for you too!! CHAT at the Lilypad!!!


Tomorrow, Friday the 13th at 7pm Central. There will be prizes too!!
See I told you it was worth the wait.
Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! And just go for it! It's your sketchbook and you can wreck it as much as you like! lol Seriously though..can't wait to see what you put in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the CK publication! Is that the Sept issue cause I managed to get in that one, soooo happy for that.

    ReplyDelete