Thursday, August 19, 2010



Perhaps you've heard the buzz all week long. Yup it's time for another crazy Catscrap Shindig! I really am not sure anyone quite throws a party like Catscrap. They are so super generous with the prizes. And this party is the biggest of 'em all. Happy 4th Birthday Catscrap!!

And just cause I gotcha here, I'm gonna take a minute to show you this impressive party schedule -


And I bet most of you are here for the blog hop. But of course before you get...I must give...we will be having CHATs. Yay!!



Oh and if a chat is not your game, there are tons of challenges and games in the forum. And you soo wanna win the goods. There is so much new wonderfulness in the store and a new collab next week with a guest designer whose store initials are PP. (But you didn't hear that from me.)

So yes, yes...the time has come...I hope I don't disappoint...(love comments by the way :)):
Here is the original-



And here is the QP-



You can download this baby here: My Beautiful Blog Page
This sweet little page was brought to you by the new Catscrap Collab Fall Reverie! (Free with $10 purchase)

Then you can mozy on over to Tez's Blog. Then head on back for some Catscrap Party Games!!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect! Just wonderful, and with four spots for pics it is the perfect complement to the other pages I already snagged :) I'm thrilled to get finished pages and, AND!, the free collab! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful fall qp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Th♥nks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so cute and I love the multiple photographs, placement. Thank you for this wonderful page that I will use to scrap my 4-yr old great-grandson.

    ReplyDelete